April 3, 2014

disneyland (part 1)

^^ Okay, let's just start off by saying I cried within the first five minutes of entering Disneyland. It made me cry to see Munchkin with her favorite Disney character, Mary Poppins. That movie has been on repeat at our house and she kept telling Julie Andrews that she was coming to her house to see her. When she finally did meet her, I saw my child's dream come true and just cried.

It was so wonderful to play in Fantasyland and go on a bunch of rides I didn't even know existed. We tried to see some of the princesses, but I just don't love my children as much as some other people do because I was not about to wait 2.5 hours in line for a picture. (Jillian Ringer, you're a better mom than me.) 

Our girls were rockstars and waited in lines like champs considering their ages, but man, babies are hard at Disney. I'm not even kidding when I say Munchkin had to pee like 10 times a day and we had to drop whatever we were doing. Oh, and we actually LOST her one time somewhere between the stroller and getting onto the Mark Twain steamboat. She was a smart girl and went back to the stroller and waited for her incompetent parents. And Pipsqueak threw her shoe off and lost it within the first 15 minutes, so she walked barefoot on the super clean ground all day. Babies! ^^










^^ Oh, and we ran into another dental school family, the Clevengers! SoCal was a happening place for spring break! ^^



2 comments:

  1. Okay, awesome spring break! You are right about Dland food--turkey legs, mcristo sandwiches, ice cream! Tell me you got a corn dog. It would be worth it to go back if you didn't. Okay, maybe not but next time. Glad you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ash, It pains me to say that corn dogs are my favorite food (for reals) and that I did not get one. The huge line should have told me how good they were, but I thought waiting in another line to just to fork out mulah was lame. Now I regret it. Next time!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...