April 4, 2014

disneyland (part 2)

 ^^ Sorry for dragging spring break out for so many posts, but I promise this is the last. Disney was good to us, despite the millions of cheerleaders and choir teams there for some competition. Darn youths. We held it together and only told them off once for cutting in line, which they apparently think is how waiting in line works. You know, one friend holds the spot until they get close to the front and then fifty friends jump in line. Not cool. But these are the faces of the happiest kids on earth. Johnny told me he held that face the whole ride because he couldn't tell where the camera was--haha nice. ^^ 

^^ The best $18 sandwich to ever touch your lips. No Monte Cristo will ever come close. ^^



^^ What would I do without my brothers? I was going for the "funny, scared" look, but I think the real terror came out quite nicely. ^^

^^ TAKE NOTE! The Aladdin musical was amazing and something I feel like many people don't know about. It was broadway worthy and one of the best parts of the day. Seriously, go. ^^

^^ As we were getting off this ride, actress Penelope Cruz and her whole posse were getting on. How nice to be a celebrity and get to cut everyone in line (I'm still a little bitter about line cutters, can't you tell?). ^^





^^ This is why we could never be vegetarians. How are you supposed to go to Disneyland and not eat a turkey leg? So, so, so, so good. And this picture is not posed; Johnny really is having a moment with that meat. ^^

^^ The Wonderful World of Colors--it almost made Johnny late for class. The show started at 10 pm Sunday night and Johnny had school at 8 am in San Francisco. Being the responsible folks we are, naturally, we chose the World of Colors and then drove all night back home. And by "we" I mean Johnny. I was slurring about 20 minutes into the car ride and passed out into a coma. But what a spring break! ^^


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time! :) I am in love with your quiet book that you made! I really want to make one for my little girl's birthday. Do you have a printable version of yours, or did you just make it up as you went along. I am only sort of good at sewing so I usually need something to follow haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leah, I wish I had some sort of pdf for you but I kind of just made the quiet book up as I went. I found a lot of tutorials and ideas on Pinterest that helped a lot, so maybe you could do the same? Good luck; I bet it will be amazing!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...