June 21, 2012

NYC part 2

Here's the rest of our NYC adventure:

We went to the Natural History Museum, which I must say, is totally awesome.




FAO Schwartz has the best candy store. ever. Even if it is $13 a pound (yeah, that's right), it's totally worth it. 

Funny story #1
Johnny didn't know how expensive it was so he ran to the Sixlets and started dumping them by the pound into his sack. I turned around and saw him and (imagine this in slow motion) ran over saying "noooo!"and made him dump it back in. Dani said it was like watching a mom tell her saddened child he couldn't have the candy. She was dying of laughter.

Funny story #2 (okay, this one's not really funny)
Last year at FAO Schwartz I was pregnant with Baby Girl and having some serious candy cravings. I bought a pound and polished off the whole sack before we had even left the store. I am proud to say that this time I made it two whole blocks outside of the store before finishing my bag (see picture below).




Listening about Monet in the MOMA


Inspecting the Pollock

2 comments:

  1. So fun! Next time you come we want to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-MA-ZING. The MOMA! The candy! I want to go to there.

    P.S. Baby Girl looks impossibly large in the first picture. I love the story from below about the Asian family. She's just that cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...