February 2, 2010

top business student in the NATION!

In December I competed for business student of the year at my esthetics school, Cameo College. It was based on $ of products and services sold, client retention, grades, etc. I won, yay, and I was able to compete nationally as well. This past weekend my school flew me out to the international convention in California to compete with 77 other schools. I was not expecting to win at all, but holy cow, I did!

My new title: Nuts and Bolts National Business Student of the Year!

Me with the other finalists. You can tell I wasn't planning on winning, hence wearing the wrong outfit and not really getting ready.

With all of the owners of our schools.

Me with the founder of the Nuts and Bolts program, Jim Yates.

7 comments:

  1. Ash, that is soooo cool! I'm so proud of you. You need to always include that in your resume. What a great accomplishment! Can't wait to hear more about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, That is so cool ashley! What an honor too! this is something that happens once in a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash! that is soooooooooo great! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Ashley!!!!! Thats awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love good news! Congrats that sounds pritty prestiegious!!! I need to get your info and have you do my hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That's funny because I used to work for cameo. A few years ago of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats! That really is pretty freakin awesome. Curt and I have seriously talked about you guys all week and how we miss you guys and we haven't hung out in SOOO lobg! We really want to do something soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...