May 18, 2015

soundtrack to my life

One reason why movies are so awesome are the soundtracks. Cooking dinner in a silent kitchen in real life--kind of boring. But cooking dinner in a movie with an Italian song in the background--you're a chef and your food tastes amazing. I have legitimately always wished music would play during different scenes of my life, which is why I'm that crazy person who carries her speakers everywhere to play music on outings. This is my go-to playlist that makes me smile.




2 comments:

  1. No way! I thought of doing a post like this the other day too! So alike. Stay tuned..why isn't Gasolina on this list? haha, Mexico...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ash, I want your music! And while Gasolina was a close contender, it sadly did not make the list.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...