May 15, 2015

daisy fields forever


^^ Does the grass here ever not look like a Shakespeare sonnet? Everywhere we go there are endless fields of flowers. It's every child's dream for picking posies, and every hipster's dream for making flower crowns. ^^


^^ I love this photo because it is the perfect moment: sunshine, flowers, and playing under the blanket while listening to a little Joao Gilberto. I've decided movie scenes are cooler than real life because 1. They are fake; but 2. There's a soundtrack, which is why I try to take my music speakers everywhere we go so we can have our own soundtrack to life. That might be lame. Okay, it is lame. But we like it. ^^


^^ Birthday surprise to the symphony! If you are a classical music fan, go download Maurice Ravel's "Mother Goose Suite." I had never heard of it and now I can't stop listening. ^^

^^ And birthday cake for breakfast, second breakfast, elevenses, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner, and supper, of course. ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...