January 9, 2015

winter break & utah staycation (II)

^^ Three years old is when Johnson babies start to ski. My dad had us all up on the slopes at a young age and was soon taking us to the top of blues and blacks and telling us to ski down, which I did, bawling the whole time. I'm sad Johnny never got to meet my dad, but he took a little piece of my dad's past to the slopes when he had to wear my dad's old ski onesie from the 90s. ^^

^^ Warning: Do not try to walk through the snow at a ski resort. You need skis for a reason. Needless to say, SiSi and I were soaked. ^^


^^ Did you know you can eat IN THE KITCHEN at Buca di Beppo?! This was hands down the most memorable dining experience I've had. We were able to watch them cook all the meals, and the waiters showed us each dish before leaving the kitchen. It was like being a part of a cooking show, or something of the likes. ^^


^^ Nothing says "I'm home" like this view from my mom's backyard. ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...