January 8, 2015

winter break and our utah staycation (I)

Isn't December the best? You get to eat sugar all day, you get a whole two weeks off of work/school/life, and everyone in the whole world is generally jolly!

^^ I was sad to miss my best friends' annual Christmas party of 10 years (?) for the first time, but I was so lovingly photoshopped in. ^^

^^ Could this not be the best Santa photo ever? I mean, Santa is sitting on the floor and my girls are cowering away. Frame-worthy! ^^

^^ My momma planned a Utah staycation, which was kicked off with this Christmas lights river cruise. Pretty fun! ^^

^^ Our annual gingerbread house contest where the big kids basically turn into rotten, competitive children again. My gingerbread church, sadly, did not place. ^^


^^ COOLEST activity in SLC is the Mystery Escape Room. You have one hour to find and solve dozens of clues that are part of a themed story. My family's competitive nature was finally pooled together (instead of against one another) and we actually won and now have our photo hanging on the wall! ^^

^^ Christmas Eve Bethlehem dinner. (Almost) everything at the table could be found at the table of Christ 2000 years ago. ^^

^^ Tree of Life! Awesome face, Pipsqueak. ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...