January 30, 2015

hello, san fran! (part 2)

A little rendezvous with the city. 
I'm always glad to have visitors because it forces me to get out and see and do the fun things of San Fran!


^^ This double Bob stroller has been my best mom accessory. I feel like I should be getting paid for how much I promote it to strangers on the street. ^^

^^ I met Leo on the streets and he was oh-so-handsome. I especially loved his waxy sheen. And look at these two seagulls chasing my friend, Hailey, around for a bite of shake! ^^

^^ This photo could be my sister and me 25 years ago. Seriously. ^^



^^ I LOVE THIS FOOD. I have a soft spot for homestyle, southern cooking with all things fried and smothered in sauce. And that's why this newly-discovered restaurant, Hard Knox Cafe, makes all of my dreams come true. ^^

^^ I've been meaning to go to a service at Grace Cathedral, and the Evensong on Sunday was just perfect. The whole service was sung by the choir, and thanks to Johnny chasing the kids up and down the nave and isles, I was actually able to sit down and enjoy it. ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...