January 29, 2015

hello, san fran! (part 1)

HOORAY for visitors!!! I feel as though hosting is in my blood--parties, people, you name it. So if you know me well enough to have my number in your phone book, you had better give me a call and plan your next trip to San Fran. That being said, my sister, Dani, and bestie Hailey came last week and the city showed us a marvelous time.

^^ Hailey has a thing for military cemeteries so we stopped at the one in Presidio. I don't blame her. ^^

^^ I love this photo where my nephew is contemplating how great his Aunt Ashley is. ^^


^^ Munchkin has learned that the way to my heart is with fresh flowers, so she takes it upon herself to pick flowers wherever we go and hands them to me and says, "Momma, you're beautiful." (Is this my child?!) ^^ 



 ^^ The Dutch windmill garden and Sutro Baths never disappoint. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...