October 9, 2014

too much utah for one post

^^ I love this. Munchkin sneezed right as I took the photo and then ran away. This pretty much sums up how they feel about picture taking. And the BYU MOA was lovely, as usual. I used to eat lunch here with Brittany Bartholomew and Ashley McKell on a weekly basis. Curry pasta salad with focaccia, anyone? ^^


^^ Gardner Village with the gang ^^

^^ This witch was too scary. And now that I'm looking at this, it looks just like our Santa photos from last year. ^^



^^ My mom is a pretty spectacular grandma. She bought this bounce house for the living room. My girls are never coming home. ^^



1 comment:

  1. This makes me miss UT. The MOA, great times. That witch pic--FRAME IT and put it up EVERY Halloween. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...