February 19, 2014

a two-year-old's convo with Jesus

^^ I love to see the temple! On Sunday we drove to the Oakland Temple just because. It was a beautiful day and the girls loved the fountain, but Munchkin ESPECIALLY love the Christus statue in the visitor's center. She immediately ran up to him, opened her arms, and said:

"He wants to give me a hug!" 

Oh, my gosh. I love her. She also came out of the bathroom in the visitor's center and told the statue, "Jesus, I went potty!" I love that she feels like she can have a plain old conversation with him and that he's listening. Smart girl! I can't wait to be able to take my girls inside the temple one day. Munchkin kept telling us that she's 12 and wants to go in. They're moments like these that you feel a little rewarded as a parent for all of the awful parts you put up with. ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...