February 18, 2014

a day of love

I'm definitely one to use every holiday as an excuse for a party, so our Valentine's Day was full of surprises, parties, presents, and food, naturally! Here's a list of my favorites:

1. Sewing these little dolls for my dolls. Also, I made my nephew a rabbit but Munchkin snatched him up, named him, and added him to her entourage of friends. (I'm making another one, Dani, don't worry.)
2. Watching Pipsqueak take her first steps!
3. We threw a sweet and savory crepe party for our friends. New tradition?!
4. Visiting Johnny at school on Valentine's Day to heart attack his locker and have lunch with him.
5. Knowing we have the best family in the world who also thinks Valentine's Day should be celebrated with a few goodies in the mail. Thank you!
6. Johnny gave me a 10 cup food processor! If it sounds lame, you must not understand how much I love food. It was the best present ever.







2 comments:

  1. YES!!!! You got a food processor!! Awesome! That is very exciting. Can't wait to see what you make. :) Good work, Johnny.
    And the dolls you made are adorable. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! I am so in love with those dolls you don't even know.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...