February 6, 2014

grace cathedral


 ^^ I have been waiting since we moved here for the construction at Grace Cathedral to finish, but I couldn't wait any longer. Even if Ghiberti's doors weren't there (sigh), the cathedral was still worth it. There is a fantastic art installment of ribbons that hang by the thousands along the whole nave. And Munchkin was surprisingly fascinated by all of the artwork. That's my girl. 

On a side note: I had to parallel park on a one-lane, oneway street, on an incline, with buses and cars waiting behind me. Let's just say I did it without hitting any cars, but I may have drenched my shirt with a bit of fear sweat. ^^


^^ Munchkin thought all of the cushions for kneeling were chairs for kids. It makes sense. ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...