January 4, 2014

the holiday season part 1

Um, it's January? Holy moly. Here's a little bit of our San Francisco/Utah holiday shenanigans...

 ^^ What is it about Santa that kids either love him or hate him? ^^

 ^^ I co-hosted a fancy-pants girls night soiree with cookies and goodies. It was fun to dress up for a holiday party! ^^


 ^^ My sister had her baby in December and we got to meet him!!! I cannot tell you how happy it was to hold that sweet little boy, and Munchkin and Pipsqueak wanted in on the action, too! ^^

 ^^ Gotta love my friends' annual Christmas party. I think we've been having this for like 10 years now? Love these girls. ^^

 ^^ Christmas brunch at Johnny's home ward ^^

^^ My family's annual gingerbread house contest. If it was a contest to see who could eat most of their house the fastest, Munchkin won. ^^

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Wish we could have seen you guys while we were both in UT. Glad we have blogs :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...