January 13, 2014

pipsqueak's first birthday

 ^^ Our little Pipsqueak turned one last weekend! We celebrated with an impromptu party because I was feeling the pangs of parental guilt that I threw Munchkin a first birthday party and was thinking about not having one for Pipsqueak, too. There's nothing like guilt that can get a job done! But I'm so glad we did because look how happy it made her. ^^








^^ Her friends had more fun opening the presents than Pipsqueak! We are so blessed to have so many great friends here in San Francisco. ^^

^^ We also celebrated at Birite Creamery, which I've been hearing yummy things about. It lived up to the hype and had some pretty sweet flavors served by an array of hipster college students. I'm pretty sure you have to have big glasses, part of your head shaved, and tattoos to work there. I will never be that cool, but I will gladly eat ice cream served by said hipsters. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...