July 21, 2013

white & colorful living space

So I'm loving our new apartment. I know some people might not love the stark look of white, but I love how everything is plain and whitewashed, even down to the door hinges (yep, our door hinges are painted white). We had to decorate on the cheap so most everything is secondhand or homemade; but thank you, Pinterest, for all of the ideas! My favorite part of our space are the white couches. Am I crazy to have them with two babies? Totally. But they make me happy and are worth every bit of anxiety when sticky fingers get near. 

^^ As an art historian, I am ashamed of what I've done to poor David, but Johnny insisted on the leaf. Sacrilege! And instead of buying frames, I used washi tape to frame a bunch of photos. ^^

^^ I love this little nook of books. I think I'll switch them up as my mood changes. ^^


Bedrooms and office to come soon (as soon as they're not the catchall rooms we shove our crap into).

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! The whole area is beautiful and classy! I can't wait to see what is to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully they're done soon (mostly for my sanity)!

      Delete
  2. I love it! I wish I had your help with decorating our place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash your place looks super cute! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...