July 16, 2013

a foggy day, in san fran town



Boy, am I glad I was mentally prepared to live in the fog. If I had waltzed into SF unaware that summers here are cold and gloomy, I don't know how I would have handled the shock. There may be a beach, but you'd be crazy to go without a warm coat. But Munchkin doesn't mind. We have spent a few evenings finding seashells, and Johnny even introduced her to the nude beach on the other side of the rock. (Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Who the crap wants to be naked in this kind of weather?! And I can't get over the sand in all your nooks and crannies...) 

Anyway, I'm kind of liking the gloom. I told Johnny I like this kind of cold weather because it's honest. Utah is the worst for being bright, sunny, and 25 degrees outside. Lies, it's all lies. So thank you, San Francisco, for the honest fog!

Baker Beach
Cost: FREE
Best during spring and fall months





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...