July 29, 2012

1st birthday picnic party

I'm warning you now: this post has a LOT of pictures. But I just couldn't help taking them! Baby Girl is one year old! I can't believe I've been a mom for a year, and that she has been a part of our family for that long.

Okay, if you know me, you know I like throwing parties. Last year the day after Baby Girl was born I checked the 2012 calendar to see what day her first birthday would be on (this is a pathetically true story), and was elated to learn it fell on the weekend. Hooray for parties! I have been waiting to throw her a party for a year now. I chose a picnic theme and had more fun than Johnny could possibly understand planning it. ("Why the heck are you making party hats? Can't you buy them for a dollar?") I've said it before, but I would seriously be a party planner if I didn't already have a job.

A big thank you to everyone who came to celebrate. The evening made my top ten of best days ever.
























3 comments:

  1. SO cute! Brit is in town? Is she still here? I am here for a week...just sayin we should get together if the Baja ladies are still here.

    LOVE the little party deets. You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! she definitely looks like a one year old. I can't believe it has already been a year though. Too bad we missed you the other night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at your cute cute party you did! I'm like you I've been wanting to plan Nash's one year old party forever. My wheels are spinning at what I should do! You did a great job and Ivory is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...