July 30, 2012

12 months of baby girl

From the day we brought Baby Girl home until now, I've taken her picture every month to see her growth. It kind of makes me sad to see what a big girl she is. Happy birthday to my little one-year-old! (And I love how happy she is in these pictures - "6 months" makes me laugh; "11 months," not so much; oh, and yes, those are finally pigtails in her hair in "12 months.")

1 week

1 month

2 months

3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months

9 months

10 months

11 months

12 months

2 comments:

  1. CUTE! she's a doll, so fun to see how much she's changed in a year. Happy Birthday Ivory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! What a little girl she is in the 12 month picture! Such a beautiful way to see her growth.

    (P.S. I think my favorite is the wildcat hand motion in 1 week. She's a real wild one.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...