April 23, 2012

old school four square

On Sunday my family decided to bust out a game of four square. Remember those good ole days of recess filled with cherry bombs, freeze, and the glory of telling everyone what to do when you were "A" square? Let me tell you, it felt just as awesome as it did in 5th grade. 


The game started out nicely, but we soon forgot we were wearing Sunday clothes and playing with little kids. Let's just say we were willing to take each other down for that sweet victory of "A" square. The day ended with a sprained toe and sliced-open finger (really, we're that competitive), but it was one of the most fun things I've done in a super long time.












1 comment:

  1. I love seeing you all out there in your church dresses. That one of your mom in action is too funny. My kids had fun, thanks for including them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...