February 15, 2012

a special valentine's dance

Johnny used to work with special needs adults and we've stayed friends with a bunch of them over the years. Our eccentric, happy, out-of-this-world friend, Lance, invited us to a Valentine's Day dance that we couldn't pass up. We took Lenny Jones(!) along, and we even caught him smiling a few times. Jett was a trooper and helped with the cake walk, everyone tore it up on the dance floor, and we ran into a lot of old friends from Johnny's program. What a lovely night!







1 comment:

  1. Oh! I love that last, sweet photo of you and Baby Girl. I love it when they cuddle in close like that! Like "Mom, I'm tired. And I love you. And you're the wonderful person in the world, so I'll just rest right here." And I can see it on your face how much you love her. So precious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...