February 18, 2012

life according to my iphone

1. My absolute favorite picture of Baby Girl.
2. I got a Kitchen Aid for Valentine's Day! I have been wanting one of these for five years.
3. Cook's Illustrated Cook Book--I've been reading it like a novel.
4. Good morning!
5. An embarrassing picture of my closet/the nursery.
6. Valentine's dinner at Costco--I could eat their hot dogs every day.
7. Naked baby keeping warm in daddy's jacket while waiting for the doctor.
8. I made breakfast in bed for Johnny on Valentine's Day: red crepes and berries.
9. Sleeping beauty.
10. Beautiful new additions to my library.
11. Winter sunset.
12. Sweet Tooth Fairy Bakery: the other place I could at eat every day. 













1 comment:

  1. So fun. I love these entries. I particularly love how baby girl's big toe is sticking straight up in the first picture. Love baby toes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...