May 6, 2015

girls weekend!

I have the best group of gal pals. We have been the best of friends since junior high and are now arranging the marriages of our children so we can all be related. During one of our group texts I asked them to come to SF and seriously ten minutes later plane tickets were bought!!! We really missed Allie, who just had an adorable baby and couldn't come, but I'm totally down with doing this again...hint, hint! We stayed up until 5 am every morning talking like we were 16 again and it was awesome, until my kids woke up at 7 am. I'm in my late 20s but I still think I'm 21, that is until I hang out with 21-year-olds (or act like I'm 21) and then I'm like, "Oh yeah, I'm almost 30." 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...