March 3, 2015

is this the real life? is this just fantasy?


^^ Can it be true?! Are these books really on Amazon for pre-order?! My HELLO, WORLD book series will be released October 20 from Penguin and I'm having an out-of-body experience over here. They're releasing four books in one season: Paris, London, San Francisco, and New York, and in the words of my agent Michelle, "The crashing noise you just heard was Ashley collapsing from exhaustion." Haha it's slightly true, but I wouldn't trade it for the world! 

P.S. A big thanks to Johnny, my momma, and my babies for being so forgiving while I work. I hope their early memories of me are of us reading these books together and not me hunched over a computer in my smelly sweats with dirty dishes piled up around me. (It's a very glamorous lifestyle.) ^^


7 comments:

  1. Congrats, Ash! I can't wait to buy my copies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ordered all 4!!! Can't wait for October! Congrats Ash!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heath! Can't wait to party in SF in ONE MONTH!

      Delete
  3. Such exciting times! These books look so cool! I'm thinking we will need to get one of these for Miranda. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah! I love that they will be in Miranda's library :)

      Delete
  4. That is just about the coolest thing ever Ashley! Congratulations. Just ordered all four. Can't wait to read it with my by then one-year-old!! So fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...