January 26, 2015

birthday bash

^^ What do you mean I don't have a baby anymore?! Pipsqueak is two and all toddler ... sniff sniff. I guess I just need to have another baby right away--oh, wait, have you seen my motherhood posts? I need at least another month or so. 

Pipsqueak was spoiled rotten by her loved ones, and I was just grateful for an excuse to eat the giant donut/cake from Bob's. On a side note: Does anyone else have a hard time mustering the energy to throw a birthday party two weeks after Christmas? I did this last year, too, and again felt guilty at the last minute and threw a small party together. Yeesh, motherhood guilt. My poor last child won't even know what a birthday party is. ^^




4 comments:

  1. I just got so so excited to indulge in a Bob's Donut, especially a large donut cake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be very excited! Just hurry on up already and get to SF so we can play!

      Delete
  2. I say do the least amount of work possible and buy the least amount of gifts until they're actually aware. You did a great job mama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good call, Julie, and thank you! I actually didn't buy her a single present and that really helped.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...