December 16, 2014

more christmas time in the city



^^ I'm so happy to have a network of awesome friends who are always looking out for each other. That's how I found out about this amazing free Christmas event for kids that was completely empty. They were giving away Barbies, Hot Wheels, coloring books, and had tables full of arts and crafts. When I got the text about the event Johnny looked at me and said, "Drop everything and get the kids in the car." Haha, this is why I love him. ^^





^^ The library put on a live, mini Nutcracker ballet that we obviously had to attend. The chicas dressed up as ballerinas, of course, and we even practiced smiling for the photos. (Munchkin's incident with Elsa had her distraught and she was disappointed she didn't smile for the photo.) We got half-smiles with the sugar plum fairy but it was downhill from there. ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...