July 16, 2014

I had one cool dad

^^ We went to the air show in Utah and I had no idea it would be so emotional for me. My dad flew jets in the Air Force and seeing all the pilots in their flight suits made me choke up a little. But I really did enjoy being there to see what a rockstar he was. I love this picture above because I found out my dad flew this very T-38 with my Uncle Don!!! My uncle looked up the tail number in his flight book and they really did fly this exact same jet. It was neat to be so close to something from my dad's past. I also loved seeing the F-16 below because he flew that one, too. The movie Top Gun came out while he was in the Air Force and I have a feeling he and all the pilots thought they were pretty hot stuff. ^^







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...