June 11, 2014

enjoying the last of summer

The fog has rolled in again here in San Fran and our short month of summer is over--sniff, sniff. But we enjoyed every last drop of it and have some fun photos of our adventures.



^^ We love this windmill garden in GG Park, and the kids love it because they actually get to play in grass--and grass without dog poop at that! (Photo creds to Amy Clevenger and Gena Patten.) ^^

^^ I feel like this is a great mom photo, I don't know why. And I think I'm even parallel parking, which I can actually do now in less than five tries. Thanks to my sis for snapping this shot. ^^

^^ There are three things that make me go weak in the knees: Food, BBC miniseries, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. My sister found a cookbook that combined two of these things, making it the greatest gift ever. We made an amazing Edwardian feast and ate so much we felt rather American instead of British. Now, if only Joseph Gordon-Levitt could have fed it to me... ^^

^^ Japanese Tea Garden ^^

^^ Johnny's school recently hosted an event for all of the cultures represented in the school. My friend Natalie and I made a Utah/LDS table because, let's be honest, there's a real culture when it comes to our food. We did our state right by serving jello, fries with fry sauce, and deep fried scones. ^^

^^ A little kickball with friends ^^



^^ The only day of the year--and probably whole time we will live here--that it was hot enough to actually get in the freezing water. These brave ladies are the only reason I did it! (Okay, and I might have also really had to pee and the public restroom...let's not even go there.) ^^


^^ Thank you, Kalei, for inviting us over for a swim and popsicles! ^^

^^ Already takes her camera everywhere, just like mamma. ^^

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Looks like you guys are having so much fun! I want you to take me around SF someday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...