May 9, 2014

birthdays are for food

^^ My friends here in SF are the best and spoiled me on my birthday with my favorite thing, food! I always think it's funny how people celebrate "birthday week" or even "birthday month," but let's be honest, I secretly wish I could do it too. So when it turned into a whole weekend of festivities, I wasn't about to complain. 

It started a day early with a late night dinner party and a surprise 10-inch, four-layer, red velvet cake!!! The next morning I was ambushed with surprise brunch, decorations and flowers included. That night Johnny and I went out to dinner at a jazz restaurant. And it happily even continued into a third day when Johnny's dental student friends made me yet another cake. Woo hoo! Thank you to all of my friends who made living away from my family on my birthday still absolutely wonderful! ^^







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...