October 8, 2013

santa cruz (part 2)

Notice how we are at a carnival but most of the pictures are of Johnny and myself? We had waaaay more fun than the kids did. I mean, these faces say it all. It has been a lifelong dream of mine to ride a ferris wheel with the love of my life on a beach boardwalk during sunset, and now I can check it off my list (I have an actual list in my journal of like 26 things I need to do before I die, and this really is on it.). And to top it all off, while we were riding, my very favorite band playing my favorite song came on over the boardwalk's sound system: Beach Boys' "Wouldn't It Be Nice." You can't make this stuff up, people! Anyway, we'll be coming back a plenty to this little piece of carnie heaven.









1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...