October 22, 2013

reliving the provo dream

Oh, Provo, I sure do miss you sometimes. Actually, it's not Provo, but I think the young, single, college life with nothing to do but hang out with friends, eat like crap, and stay up until 2 am (haha just kidding; I go to bed at 10). We had so much fun visiting my brother and sister who are in Provo, and actually live across the hall from each other in the same apartment complex. I'm genuinely jealous of their setup.

Our Provo dream included:
1. Friday night football game: We cheered on my brother's team, and Munchkin just wanted so badly to run out on the field and play.


 ^^ 2. The Awful Waffle: Yummy, yummy, yummy. And the whole drawing-on-the-table business is genius. We left Pipsqueak with my brother while we ate and we came back and she had been pawned off to a neighbor girl. Boys. I guess they just don't know what to do with babies. (To his credit, my kids LOVE him and I think he had homework.) ^^



 ^^ 3. A bit of leaf frolicking: Munchkin performed quite the impressive leaf dance. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...