October 28, 2013

pumpkins by the sea

Okay, I've decided the fog is cool. Especially when it makes the pumpkin farm we went to this weekend feel dark and eerie, just like it should in October. We'll have none of that sunshine nonsense for Halloween. 

It feels good to be home in San Fran. We may have lived here for only a short while, but there's no place like home. And there's no place like my super huge, comfy bed that Johnny lets me take up 3/4 of. (That's right, Mom, and he doesn't even try to shove me over in the middle of the night.) Anyway, we drove down the coast to a pumpkin farm in Half Moon Bay and it was perfectly fallish. One day Johnny will surprise me (take note, Johnny) with a trip to Salem, Mass. for Halloween where I can live my childhood dream of pretending like I'm in Hocus Pocus. But until then, I'll take the fog and pumpkins by the sea.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...