September 4, 2013

labor day (part 1)

What a glorious Labor Day weekend! Mummsie and Jett came to visit and I realized it had been the longest I'd ever gone without seeing my mom. Oh, and it's only been two months. That's how big of a momma's girl I guess I am.

Anyway, we all thought Mummsie would be the star of the show this weekend, but Uncle Jett surprised us all and turned out to be the fan favorite! No one was allowed to hold Munchkin but Jett, and she always had to sit by him. We had fun at the beach, building forts, and eating yummy food! I have to recommend Giorgio's Pizzeria and Mel's Drive-In (on Geary), especially Mel's. It was like walking into the 1950s with a juke box at every table, awesome ambiance, and classic American food. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...