July 13, 2013

palace of fine arts


I love this picture above of Munchkin and her uncle (?) cousin (?) (I know we are related in one way or another), Todd. Can you believe the backyard?! He is wooing her with promises of sunshine and jasmine. Love it.

We also stumbled upon the Palace of Fine Arts and took a stroll around the park. I still don't know what's inside. Anyone been? Or I can just add it to my list of things to Google. Also on the list: what's up with all of the pink, furry mustaches people have on their cars here?

Palace of Fine Arts (park)
Cost: FREE







1 comment:

  1. The Exploratorium used to be down there, but they moved it over to one of the piers (major bummer!!) and the pink mustaches are for cars that are part of the Lyft ride sharing program :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...