July 29, 2013

birthday girl turns 2

^^ I can't believe our little Munchkin is two years old. We threw her a fun little party with some neighborhood friends. She has been waiting for this day for weeks, seriously. She sings herself the happy birthday song every day, has been patiently waiting to open the presents that Mummsie sent way too early for a two-year-old (Munchkin did manage to open one early), and that cake was on lockdown in the fridge until the party because I caught a few finger licks in the frosting. It was such a great day and I'm so grateful to have friends to share it with. I can't wait for our next excuse to throw a party and have everyone back over again! ^^


^^ Strawberry Lemonade Cake recipe to come. Holy cannoli, this recipe is a keeper. ^^




^^ Her smile cracks me up. It's only slightly mischievous. ^^

^^ This photo was actually taken before the party. Such party animals. ^^

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...