October 10, 2011

baby blessing

Yesterday was Baby Girl's baby blessing. Johnny did such an amazing job and gave her a beautiful blessing. My cousin suggested I record it on my iPhone (how did I ever function before I got one?!), which was awesome because I actually got to enjoy it without worrying about remembering every single detail. 

Also, Johnny's parents finally got to meet Baby Girl! Too bad they missed her newborn stage (if she even ever had one), because our little two-month-old is already wearing six-month-old clothes. No, seriously. She's huge. She's off the charts for height and weight. What the heck is in my milk? Anyway, here's a shout out to all our family and friends who came--you're the best.




1 comment:

  1. What a cute family!!! She is gorgeous! Wish we could have been there on such a special day! Miss you guys! I wonder if I could use more exclamation marks ... !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...