September 22, 2011

summer sunset series


Because today is officially the last day of summer, I thought I would celebrate with this post. This summer I've been taking pictures of all the beautiful sunsets for my little project: Summer Sunset Series.

Johnny has been a good sport and pulls the car over if we're out and about so I can take a picture, or comes and gets me if he thinks the sky is especially sunset-y.

I will be so sad when fall and winter are in full gear because the sky just isn't the same. There's nothing pretty about a sun that sets at 5:30 in the evening :(










2 comments:

  1. Okay. I'm sad. I love this post but am so sad summer is ending! The thing I like least about winter is how quickly it gets dark. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash! These pics are gorgeous!!! I'm so in love with them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...