September 27, 2011

it's here!

Isn't autumn the best time of year? It's still warm outside but not so hot you want to melt. The colors! And you get to eat pumpkin food again. Let's be honest, the fall food is all the convincing I really need to make it my favorite season. On Sunday we drove around the Alpine Loop as a family (I have a family! It's still weird. And awesome.) to see the colors. We found this meadow that was basically the prettiest thing I've ever seen--take that, Twilight

During our outing Baby Girl had one diaper blowout and peed on me twice, but didn't ruin her pretty dress. This can be considered a success because I usually have to change her whole outfit. I don't know how she times it, but her worst diaper messes are always when we are away from the house. At least now I've learned to carry extra clothes and about three more diapers than I think I'll actually need. The first time I left the house as a new mom I was so proud that I had packed the diaper bag with a diaper and wipees. (Ha!) When she needed a diaper change she ended up peeing all over the counter and her clothes. She went home naked. And I learned what packing a diaper bag really means.




  
  


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... this is my favorite post ever. Beautiful family pic... did Daisy take it? Lol! Love it. Please can i be pretty like you when I have a family?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...