September 5, 2011

downtown farmers market

Johnny and I love love the farmers market downtown and we try to go every couple of weeks during the summer. We have been waiting for the past couple of years to be one of those "hip, urban couples" with the baby carrier and dog (you know the type) who frequent the market. Now that we have Baby Girl, we can finally pretend that we are (even though we're just posers).

Every time we go I get inspired to grow my own garden and be all organic. But that idea lasts about as long as it takes for me to run out of food, and then Walmart seems like a much better idea! Baby steps, right? Maybe I'll grow an herb garden first. Or maybe we'll just keep going to the farmers market and let the farmers do the growing and me do the buying. I like that plan.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...