August 28, 2011

newborn photoshoot

While in the hospital, a photographer from Bella Baby Photography asked if she could take pictures of Baby Girl and we thought it was a great idea. And it was, until we looked at the photo gallery online playing with sappy music and we both just lost it. We were bawling. I still can’t listen to or sing that song in my head without crying. For the record, it’s “Sweet Baby” by Michelle Featherstone. Stupid song. I’m crying right now just thinking about it.

We were lucky enough to catch the photographer in the hospital when she was there for other babies, but in the future I will be booking them in advance for this service. I'm so happy I have these pictures of her at only one day old. I highly recommend this for other new moms.

Anyway, here are a few of my favorite photos:







3 comments:

  1. ashley I'm dying! First of all, the most adorable name in the world. Second, she is the most beautiful baby on the planet. What an angel. Those pictures are amazing!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness--I am already in love with this baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE theses pictures... and PS i stole this song and put it on my blog. I LOVE IT.
    (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...