August 25, 2011

kayaking in the swimming pool



Johnny and his friend Ryan do some crazy things together (like this). So I wasn't really surprised when Johnny started hauling kayaks over to Ryan's house so they could learn to do eskimo rolls in his swimming pool. This is just a typical evening activity, right?

Do any other husbands out there do funny things like this? Someone tell me I'm not the only one married to a boy who won't grow up :)

 Go Jett! My little brother is a stud.


 I was panicking watching Johnny try to flip back over. I was seriously prepared to watch my husband drown upside-down in the swimming pool. Yes, I may be a bit melodramatic, but come on, can you imagine explaining that one to people?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...