July 23, 2011

belly buddies


Our really good friend Jen Bacher is also pregnant and we thought it would be fun to take pregnant pictures together because this is her last and we wouldn't have the opportunity again.
I wish I had her mad Photoshop skills (she edited these photos).

I still can't believe I'm going to be a mom. It's weird to think how personal and big of a deal it is to become a mother, but then also, that billions of people have done it before, too.

I only have 5 days left before we bring her home. Any suggestions/advice on what to do these last few days?

4 comments:

  1. I went 9 days overdue so I stayed busy by doing yard and house projects... and sewing things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you due on July 28th? That is MY Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't do much photoshop other than skin softening. You are a natural beauty Ashley. To pass time...have you read Baby Wise? Barnes & noble browsing the baby/parenting section is always a way to kill time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...