April 24, 2011

back to blogging

I'm not even going to pretend to play catch up because way too much has happened since my last post. Here are just a few things going on right now with the Evansons.

My cousin Bryce Harrison got married in the Portland, Oregon Temple to beautiful Alyssa.



There is MOSS growing on the trees. I must live in a desert because this is unfathomable to me!

On another note, have you been to Bruge's Waffles in SLC? It's one of our favorite hole-in-the-walls. The Belgian waffles and machine gun sandwich are so delicious; they will fix all your problems, I promise.




And lastly...we're having a baby! This is me at 26.5 weeks this morning. We love baby girl!


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh my gosh Ash. I'm so excited for you both! You will make a great mom. You better keep posting so I know what is going on. :)

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, wait you came to portland and didn't tell me! We totally should have gone to lunch! It is pretty here and yes lots of moss!!! Oh and you look so cute, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...