May 8, 2010

johnny is home!!!

Oh, wow. Johnny has been out of the country for 2 1/2 months! Having him home is like being a newlywed all over again! While away, Johnny grew quite an impressive beard and head of wild hair. When I picked him up from the airport I almost didn't know it was him! He said he was stopped several times in the airport for extra "random" searches and questioning because he looked suspicious. I don't blame them--look at him!

The moment we got home he didn't sit down and relax, or eat some delicious American food; no, he grabbed his clippers and headed outside to shave off that mangly beast from his face. The only thing that kept him from shaving it off before is that he wanted me to see the beard in person. I saw it, and then it was time for it to go. We documented the event:

BEFORE



AFTER

2 comments:

  1. you seriously look like a completely different person ... so funny! I'm glad you got to see it in person Ashley, it makes it all worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! That is so funny about the random searches! I bet you are SO glad you have him home! PS. happy belated! I celebrate this month too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...