May 13, 2009

it's ok johnny, we'll go to the gym

So my sister Sierra has a hammock hanging from the ceiling in her bedroom that we all like to swing in. Johnny was just sitting in it last night and suddenly the screw ripped out of the ceiling and he fell flat on his back. I guess he was too fat for the hammock! Actually, Johnny's the skinniest guy I know. I'm just glad it wasn't me--I probably would have stopped eating! JK. Anyway, this is him trying to look like a fat guy who broke the swing.

A family picture of Los Evansons

3 comments:

  1. ha ha ha. i would have loved to see that!!!! ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley! Help me find a cute background like yours. I am so glad you found my blog. As you probably noticed, I stink at blogging. I am going to get better though! We are so excited to have a baby and we'll keep you updated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice beard. You should see Marc's - He really looks Middle Eastern now.ardsonp

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...