December 12, 2008

a light bulb turned on

My sister Sierra and I were at Forever 21 yesterday, arms full of clothes and accessories, frantically grabbing one of everything from all of the shelves, dropping items on the floor behind us. This is when she came up with the most brilliant idea: "Malls should have shopping carts." Of course! How many times have you been in a clothing store with too many items to carry (the girl who's supposed to be starting you a fitting room is flirting with her cute co-worker) and all you need is a place to put them so you can grab yet another scarf? Shopping carts would solve this problem. I should contract it. And then become a millionaire. And then be able to fill even more shopping carts full of clothes. I call it, no battle :)

2 comments:

  1. you go girl! Good idea, especially for Forever 21! You are so funny! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I love you and your posts!! They are always so fun to read!! We really need to play soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...