December 1, 2008

Let Us Feast!

Like we do every Thanksgiving, we went to Sun Valley, ID where my Nanni and Papa live. Except I got sick and no one wanted to drive in the same car as me so they made me wear a mask. Hot, I know. I look like a Chinese person avoiding the bird flu. Actually, did you know it's the law in China to wear a mask if you are sick?

We stopped at Smith and Edward's; it's like Walmart on steroids. They even have a section of army supplies with hand grenades and missiles actually for sale. This is us trying on hat's from the Union, old school army, and an officer?

Add a little alcohol, some show-tunes, a piano and you've got the most rockin' after-dinner-show Thanksgiving has ever seen!

Fun pics with the cousins--all eight of them, and yes, my family is five of us.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ash! SO glad to have found each other again on Blogger!! Cute Blog. You and Johnny are cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of everyone singing around the piano. Those are some good memories I'm sure. Hope you are feeling better. I can't believe your family made you wear a mask. How funny is that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yae I love finding old friends even in the most random happen chance of ways!!! I love your mask ps i bet no one got sick thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...