November 11, 2008

It's Been a While...

At 5 p.m. Saturday, Johnny and Curt decide, "Hey, let's drive to Lava Hot Springs in Idaho." So Team Neider and Los Evansons hopped in the car, drove a few hours, and had a relaxing bath in the natural hot springs. And then we drove back home that same night. Fun, fun.

The hot springs

So, this was probably the greatest Halloween costume I've ever had. It all started with a pair of shears and a flambouyant hair stylist. I asked him to give me 'swoopy' bangs, but instead, he gave me mom bangs (see above picture). So I said to myself. "Why not make the best of the situation and use these bangs to make a killer Halloween costume?" So I did. Behold, Sarah Palin.

The Utah symphony's costume party. Johnny makes a devilishly good-looking phantom of the opera (but I might be biased).

My mom and her date, Dave. Can you believe she's dating!? Go Mummsie!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ash you seriously look like Sarah Palin!! Ha that's so awesome!! Awesome you went to the symphony too! I miss you we need to get together soon. Oh and I've been to those hot springs before when I was at Utah State! So fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look so cool! Again, doing somethings so fun. I don't know how much I would like the symphony but it is so cool you guys went. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...