September 8, 2008

Jackson Hole Celebrity-Style

Johnny's student and his wife wanted to do something fun on Saturday, so what do we do? We flew to Jackson Hole. The private pilot airport was pretty posh, since I guess celebrities go there a lot (including Mr. Dick Cheney who left a few hours before we got there on his enormous jet that carries his car with him. Nice to know my tax dollars are helping him have fun on a weekend fishing trip).

We watched this show down the city puts on every night in the town square. It was a funny western musical. And then we flew home. Pretty spontaneous!

3 comments:

  1. How long would it take you guys to fly to Seattle? Definitely not short like Jackson Hole, but we would still love to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! that is so awesome you can just fly places all the time! I hope I'll see you at Ashley Mckell's wedding reception Saturday....?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky! I wish I could just fly somewhere for the day just to have something to do. Lucky girl!! Ash, I still haven't seen you. We all need to do lunch. I miss you, hopefully I'll see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...